London-based digital consultancy, working with organisations that serve bereaved elders.
Leveraging digital channels and tools to:
- raise awareness and increase take-up of bereavement support and related services for older people.
- prepare, deliver and measure the performance of campaigns to raise essential funds.
- recruit, train and retain employees and volunteers who deliver support and run the organisation.
Services offered include:
- User experience (UX) design – defining user personas and user journey mapping, with your service users, beneficiaries, donors and volunteers at the heart of your digital strategy.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to help those you support to reach you seamlessly.
- CRM setup, email list, newsletter and campaign management.
- Digital analytics for website performance and campaign monitoring.
- Training on web content management best practices and guidelines.
- Social media setup, channel management and training.
- Digital project management to take your web, app and CRM projects from conception right through to delivery, on time and within budget.
Get in touch
Drop us a note at email@example.com to let us know how we can help, sign up to our email newsletter, or connect with Suraj Shah via Twitter @surajshah
Join the team
We’re gradually assembling a team of digital specialists. If this is an area that you would want to work in or be involved with in some capacity, please get in touch or sign up for team updates.
Solace Digital Limited registered company no. 11186538 in England & Wales
All content copyright Solace Digital Limited